Nuffnang

Friday 20 May 2011

The Girls


She is just one nice girl that I love her just I love my sista. I'm happy knowing Nurulraimi.....
She is just one nice girl that I love like hell. Wasn't that happy knowing you Nur dot dot dot....

She is just one good girl that I love her like no one. It feels like crying when rememba Mastura. (Ye.. ye.. tawu, Pak mat dah mara dah.. hehe)
She is just one good girl that crazy as idiot. It feels like so damn funny of Faten Naseha....

She is just one great girl that make me I laugh like retard. How wonderful Hazliza Habeeb...
She is just one great girl that make me feel close to my mum. Intan ngok-ngek nagging me like mak nenek.

She is one awesome girl that make me can't take my eyes off her. You always wonderful Nur Liyana.
She is one awesome girl that make me feels like dying for her serious drama air mata. Andalah tu Dania weh. (bergurau nak serious aje.. sakit jantung mak)

She is one pretty girl that I hate like shit.. err~ what ur name biatch? sorry, I forgot oredi..
She is one pretty girl that I like her for saying hi  without you realize ada cebisan cili kat gigi dibulan puasa.. haha.. what de fish.. ko mmg kantoi ar Z weh... hadoii.

She is one cute girl who walk with lots of noise with gelang kaki.. 'keletung-keletang' of Nor Hana.. sekarang je da xpakai dah
She is one cute girl with beautiful name Fathullah Zaim.. oh~ shit! salah kategori doe.. =p

She is one naive girl that I love to perkotak-katik.. haha.. She is the lovely Fatini Idris...
She is one naive girl that I-so-fucking-don't-know-how-to-like you.. (-_-)''

Just so you know...
I like you all..

p/s: Boys next time ah.. lek lu..

1 comment:

Fhat's Life said...

ahaha tetibe terperasan pulak nama ade situ!! waaah. terharu..lah ;) oi lovely ke? adoy..geli2 rasa. hahaa ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...