Nuffnang

Friday 26 August 2011

Friday Morning Drama

Hari jumaat sebelum mulakan sebarang keje, dapat sikit idea utk bermadah.. cheeewah...


Here we go:


I don't need the whole world to tell my face look good or not..
It's enough if you said, you like it..


I don't need the people adore me for my great confidence..
It's enough for me if you have confident on me.


I don't need to travel to the whole world to learn..
Because you are my world.


I don't want to know what happen to the world..
Because I going to be crazy not knowing you.


I never mad at you..
I just madly in love with you..


I wish.. and always wish.. 
I can whisper every of this words to you..
So that you can know..
You are the one I'm talking about all this moment.
yes you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go n tell her la abg hilmi :-)

Hilmi Mikà said...

ahaha.. every good thing took some time for proper planning.. to ensure it will last forever.. doesn't it??

einyminywani said...

wahhh.... entry yng menarik :) ehee..-_*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...