Nuffnang

Friday 28 May 2010

I am Jealous


It is normal for man if they ever wanted to have more than they had and me as well. When I saw my friend who has a car, I do also want a car badly. When I saw they bought a latest mobile phone, I wish I will have one too. When they introduce me they girlfriend, hah!!! I am soooooo jealous. But, few days ago, I watched a Hindi movie Ghajini star by Amir Khan which gives me a reason to be strong again. Indeed this film is romantic and so touching, somehow it give me the valuable moral. I’ve learn to praise Allah for what I had. Appreciate what I already belongs. Always praise to allah for you had because He promised to all man "for those who praise me for what has been given to them, I will give them 10 more"


Sanjay Singhania is a well educated yet a very rich entrepreneur. He is a well-known icon indeed very popular. There are a girl names Kalpana who are middle class girl from a poor family. She had a good look thus make her qualified to be a model. She lied to her friend that she had a boyfriend and she claimed that Sanjay Sighania is her boyfriend eventhough she never meet him. Indeed, she is a good girl who does not afraid to fight for what she stands for. She also has a good heart and always helps people around him. God fate, they met and they be a close friend without aware that they guy she met is the real Sanjay Sighania. Sanjay pretend that he is normal guy who had nothing to be proud of and after knowing Kalpana, Sanjay fall in love with her. The noblest thing happens here is; when Kalpana did accept his love even the ‘Sanjay’ he knows is not a rich man. She accepted his love. But however she being killed by mafia and Sanjay has been beaten badly. As a result, he suffered brain damaged and cannot remember what is happens in the past. However, the diary of him reveal a thousand secret which lead Sanjay to the man who responsible for Kalpana’s death.


Moral of the story:


1st : You can fall in love. You do not need very much reason to fall in love. The important thing is; both of the couple must be honest and trust each other. Do not ever lie in what conditioned because in the world of love (even I am not master of it) cheating is not acceptable.


2nd : Always thank and praise to Allah for sending someone to you so that you can love her/him because thousand of people, days and night pray to god so that they have partner. Alhamdulillah!! I’d found mine. And don’t forget to always pray for your love one and ask for Allah’s guidance. Always ask His guidance. Insha’Allah, you will not stray and you are away from doing wrong deeds (dosa).


3rd : Accept and love your partner as the way they are. Do not ask more. Do not expect perfection. Do not compare each others abilities. Do not show off. Love them because what they are. Always have a discussion before you take any decision because good communication will prevent both of you from doing mistake which later led to the quarrel and fight (suke ke kalau bergaduh?). Do not ever… ever… ever… keep the problems just for yourself. Share it with your love. That is the point we need a partner, so that we can share everything in bad or good. Doesn’t it?


The theme song for this movie is Kaise Mujhe. I like them very much. At this moment I write this, I am listening to the song. It gives me strength and point to remember. So lovely.


Today, I talked again to the sky… To the moon… Truly deep in my heart I feel afraid. I just can pray to Allah so that all this bad feeling go away. I feel helpless and sad. I have thousand things want to tell her but I have to keep them because it is not nice to do so. I keep all those words deep in my heart waiting for the time; The right one… The memorable one… Urghhhh…!!! Again, the tears runs out. Allahu rabbi……


:: Hilmi ::

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...