Nuffnang

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Goodbye Love....


For many years I've been thinking, for how long I will be a scout. Forever? once a scout, always a scout? Ermmm... I am 22 years old now. What I had achieved in scouting is beyond my expectation. I never dreamt I will be at this stage. But sometimes, you have to look back and evaluate whether what we have done is right or wrong. I am in the right place, right situation, right time but it is wrong way.

Everything in this world have starting point & end point. I choose to end here. What will happen next? What I'm thinking ? What I'm gonna do? What is really happen here? What is the reason? .... haih~ I don't know. I just want to end all this....

Life is wonderful. I want to choose another path to reach the top of my life. Scouting is good, but maybe now I change, maybe I want to face something new. Get Scout rid of my life is one of the hardest challenge ever be. But life have another thousand thing to try.

Scout teach me to be a great person. Scout teach me many thing. Scout is a great teacher, but somehow, you have to leave your 'teacher'. So that you can try to face this world on your own & practicing yet applying the knowledge you gain from your 'teacher' to test your understanding level upon the knowledge you learn before.

That's all.... I don't want to be greedy... Let new scout have this position. I know there is still lot of thing I can learn from my 'teacher' if I stay. However, deep in my heart, I want to be just me, walking in this world without my 'teacher's' supervision so that my 'teacher' can be proud of me for what I've done to my life..

Happy scouting to my friend. May God always be with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont worry everthing will be fine...believe me..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...