Nuffnang

Monday 10 October 2011

Go live your life.


Belajar malas tapi rajen pulak nak update blog.
Dengar laju yang bertajuk Cucuk Langit... haha

Apa kena-Mengena?
Keputusan yang aku buat sebentar tadi adalah yang tidak tersangka. Sorry tau... Bukan sengaja! Kerana petunjuk tuhan telah aku perolehi.. :)

You are the one who might hurts a lot. Mungkin aku sendiri juga akan terluka dan patah dengan keputusan ini, but I will rising from the ground like a skyscraper.

w.i.f.e.y hey!
Saya anak bongsu. Kalau awak rasa saya lemah sebab jadik ratu air mata (bongok..thehehe), please! Don’t allow yourself to be married to me. I don’t know how future will looks like when you are with me. but, I promise I will try my best. I wasn't shed my tears for nothing. That's just a starting point for my strength..

Life if learning process. Let us both learn from past mistake.  Everybody has their past. I had mine and you with yours. If you’d care to share, I would love to hear. But, if you think you should keep them just for yourself. Then, It’s totally okay with me because I know we aren't angel; everyone make mistake.

Saya tau saya annoying giler sebab kengkonon sikit2 tacing. kengkonon je tu.. Bukan btol2 pon ye. Sumpah tu sume pure2 jep.. But dear, bukan susah nak pujuk. Senang je. Just said; “I’m sorry. Saya janji tak buat lagi dah.” then, you will be forgiven and no question ask. Jangan pernah jengkel untuk memujuk saya walau usia semakin tua, uban semakin bertambah, let keeps this love blossoming.

I kept waiting....... for the right time... I always know that everything is too soon to decide.. saya tak pernah percaya pada "terlalu lambat berterus-terang" kerana andai awak diperbuat dari tulang rusuk saya, no other guy can marry you. If you do marry him, then it means you are his.. Maka, saya akan terus mencari tulang rusuk saya yang hilang.  Lets get free... Go live your life.. We'll meet in the next chapter of our life.. 


To get attention from those you love; stop giving your attention to them.

The Glass
Mika

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...