Nuffnang

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Breath...

Sucks!!.. Shitt!!

Korang pon tau kan sucks tu menatang ape.. Aku rase sucks gile harini... Bila cakap nak tanak je..

  • Feel sucks when I just can look but I cannot take possession...
  • Feels sucks when we can walk next to each other but our mind miles apart..
  • Feel sucks when there 1 tiny mistake you did, ruins my entire perception about you... 
  • Feel so fricking sucks when every minutes & hour of your time missing the other guy..
  • It sucks when I am not the one.... I just another guy...
  • It sucks when I know that you will die tonight and I have nothing to bring for the Almighty Lord..
Aku bermohon ampun atas dosaku Ya Allah.. Aku memohon kemaafan kepada setiap teman dan kenalan.. 

If there is 1 single drop of tears in my eyes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...