Nuffnang

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Tak Pernah

Hello fellas.. It's been a million years Since I wrote my last post.. *bajet retis sangat.. hahahaha

BAD
My English get worse. Sumpah! I should speak more from now on because upcoming 6 month I'll spend my time working. I wonder how I will prepare my work report with my current English language condition. pftt..

PLAN
Talking about job, I'm doing some part time job with TV AlHijrah on weekend. Super awesome experience. Lembutkan kembali hati aku dengan alunan cerita agama yang lama aku biar menghirup maksiat.. amboi bahasa.. hahaha... Ingat nak je intern kat sini.. Ada jugak apply. Tapi nampaknya keputusan Allah itu lebih baik.. Alhamdulillah. I get a better offer..

HEY!
Wish you happy life. Sebenarnya aku nak cakap selamat tinggal. Tapi tak tau nak start dari mana. You will be fine. I don't plan to meet you again. I just tired lie to myself.

Semalam tengok cerita ombak rindu malam2 buta.. Air mata nak jatuh bukan dengan keseluruhan cerita. Cuma aku terkesan dengan watak Mail (Bront Palarea). I know how it feel to stay friend with someone you love more than a friend. But hey! it is love is all about isn't it? their happiness matter the most. Bertahan bertabah bersabar oke. (^_^)v

Ermm... meeting few people and make new acquaintance. Kinda great though. Saya nak kerja je. Cari duit and live my life. Wish me goodluck. :D

BLACKBERRY
I no longer using BB phone fellas.. Rosak.. For now, pinjam henfon kawan which I don't know for how long..  Allahukabar, wish my early refund fee application granted by Puan Noraida.

Tu jelah.. papai ohh.. :")


hms

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...