Nuffnang

Monday 20 September 2010

I WONDER AND ALWAYS WONDER

Everything changes just in a blink of eyes. I feel better when I'm going back to my hometown. Meet my friend, talk about old story make me realised everything will be all right by time. Broken heart will heal eventually.


Somehow, to stop loving someone is not an easy thing. It would take some time before I can accept the fact she is not mine anymore. Everything happens for a reason. I'm too drowning in my temptation of love make me forget my Rabb. I get my lesson. Ya Allah, I need your help to give me strength so that I can keep walking in this vicious world.


Few days ago, we just celebrated Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I've seen enough joy in everyone while I'm standing in misery side. What else I can do? I keep pretending that everything is ok but only god knows what deep inside there. Not being in relationship doesn't mean the end of the world. I do realised, if we are looking for Allah's love, it will last forever because our Rabb will always love us no matter what. Once we chasing human's love, it doesn't offer us a permanent joy.


I've just received an offline message at my YM from someone who read this crappy blog. She is from Indonesia. I have no idea that there are people out there who take a look at my blog since there is nothing interesting here I think. By the way, nice to know you, Mbak Wulan Anggrainy. Hope we can be a good friend. (^_~)v


Time is a great cure. Time will make us forget the pain. Time will give us more space to breath. Time will make us mature. Time will heal those broken-hearts. I always pray to Rabb mercy to sending me another love, so that I can forget this pain and breathing again. For now, I will make myself busy with my assignment and other thing. Help me to get rid out this painful memory. I would like to thanks to everyone who give me a lots of support, my bestiest; Akmal, Faiz, Ain, Mai Sarah Elisa.. And so much thank to this two girl who are voluntarily lending their ears to listen to all my mumbling; Faten Naseha and Suliana. I don't know what will happen without you two. I'm such a drama queen... Haha.. I don't really remember how Faten can be my close friend. Thing just happen and she is really a nice girl. Great to have her as my buddy.


I think, we always wish this life could be like a computer, we just can simply slam the delete button to erase the painful data/memory. We always wish we can but we cannot. I just realised that these memory will be a guidance to every of us in future, make us mature, let us be a better man. In Al-Quran, Rabb has promise to us that joy will come after pain. I believed so. I always believe... I'm looking forward for that moment...

Hasbi yallahu wa niqmal wakil..

~cukuplah Allah sebagai pembantuku. Aku tidak menginginkan selainnya~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it

Hilmi Mikà said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilmi Mikà said...

anonymus (7 dec) : art is always complicated.. haha =D

anonymus (9 dec) : i'm fine... thank u so much... =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...