Nuffnang

Friday 6 November 2009

Long Journey Of My Life


Aite now I'm in semester break.. damn so much activities I'd done.. Spend 1 whole month to Asia Pacific Regional Scout Youth Forum and finishing my scout wood-badge course. Pheww!!! tired... my semester break has 2 week left.. Gosh!!! worry bout my result coz this semester I didn't perform well I guess. So much playing.

Next semester gonna be my last semester for diploma and I plan to pursue my degree in Industrial Management after all. another 2 years for degree.. and 2 years for master... Haiyee!!! so long to wait before can married lol!!!.. Hurm.. next year must be a hectic and busy year since got a lot of obligation and work awaiting for me.. Scout oh scout....
Lots I've learn during APR Scout Youth Forum.. Very precious moment and experiences that cannot simply gain from the streets.. I had gone through the hard work and busy time. Teach me a lot of thing.

I didn't sleep well for few week. Lots of thing in my mind.. Look up on the ceiling and thinking about life, love, future, job, parent, friend.. I'm getting 22 years old next year and all the memory rest in my past time and never come back again.. Everything happen in my daily life teach me to be matured.. Again!! my life path change with new sail of spirit and obligation.
I always hope tomorrow will coming with better opportunity and desire.

Pernah ada rasa cinta
Antara kita..
Kini tinggal kenangan
Ingin ku lupakan semua tentang dirimu,
Namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu oh bintangku....
Jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku,
disini aku merindukan dirimu,
Kini kucuba mencari penggantimu,
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu, oh kekasih...
Saleem _ Tinggal Kenangan.mp3

Touching lol!!!

2 comments:

syira.sani said...

jiwang karat la plak

azrai marcell said...

sungguh pandai tuan hamba bermadah..
kaget dan terkesima hamba di buatnya..

kagum..
hihihi...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...