Nuffnang

Monday 7 April 2008

English Exam Re$ult sem 1

Alhamdulillah....

The new semester has just begun. This morning met my lecturer, Assoc Prof Dr. Ridhwan Fontaine. He congratulated me for my A's for my english paper. wow! I am really thankful and praise to god. I didn't expect I'll scoring for my english paper because I'm doing so bad in exam, I thought. Maybe, my assignment and other task helping to stabalize my poor performance in my final exam. Hurm... I want to let my parent know bout this but my cellphone running out of credit. yeah! maybe tonight.. my CGPA for this semester is 3.44


I took 3 subject last semester and I'm doing it very well (English Languages Awareness, Malaysian Study & Islamic Study). Hence, I decide to take 3 subject (Practice of Management, Principle of Marketing & Creative Solving Problem) for this semester and hopefully I will doing well too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...